Friday, January 8, 2010

Help us decide!



We would really like to replace the chandelier in our dining room. The one that is currently there is okay, but looks kind of cheap up close and just isn't my style. It also holds about 6 bulbs which seem to go out quite frequently (can you spot which one is out in the picture?).  We have been thinking a lot about the type of light that we would like to replace it with. I think that I would like to go a little more contemporary as a counter balance to some of the other things in the room, such as my great grandmother's buffet. The only other furniture in the room is the dining table (which the previous owner kindly left us) and our Hans Wegner Wishbone chairs. Below are a few different pendant lights that I really like. What do you think?









1 comment:

Marena said...

I love your dining room! My vote is for the 4th lamp. I've discovered that when pieces have black element, then tend to seem more modern for longer. Good luck! Home ownership is expensive!