Saturday, February 27, 2010

Better Late Than Never and Let Sleeping Cats Lie

I have been working on a very late baby blanket for Scott's cousin's new baby.  I was hoping to have it done by the time he was born, however, due to a combination of my own procrastination and the baby coming early it will be a late gift!  I really like the pattern, it is the Big Bad Baby Blanket from Stich and Bitch by Debbie Stoller.  I bought this book when I first started knitting and to be honest this is the first thing I have made from the pattern section, however it is a super easy pattern and I love the way that it is turning out!
She looks so innocent when she is sleeping doesn't she? Who would think that in her spare time she does this?

Yes folks, at one time this was a complete box.  Our house is completely covered by small pieces of cardboard.

No comments: