Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Change is afoot!

Hopefully there will be some changes in our Bungalow in the next few weeks.  We ordered a new dining room light from West Elm, have finally decided on some paint colors for the guest bath and our bedroom, and are almost done organizing the basement where we will be moving Molly-cat's litter box.  Future projects include actually painting various rooms (which I am afraid will require scraping and patching the walls where the previous paint has bubbled), deciding on a rug for the living room, installing shelving inside a few of our kitchen cabinets and closets, and the list goes on.  I am finally starting to feel that our house is coming together.  This weekend in anticipation of dinner guests I hung some of our artwork and cleaned up some of the shelving.  I know that this is going to be an ongoing work in progress, but I am pleased with the results so far!

No comments: