Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome and a Minimalist


Welcome to my blog! This is the first post of (hopefully) many. I am working on several project right now, I am concentrating most of my efforts on the Minimalist Cardigan from Interweave Knits Fall 2007. While definately would not call myself a minimalist, I think that this sweater is going to be great. It is only the second sweater I have ever knit. The first has been sitting in my drawer since its completion, mostly due to the fact that it doesn't fit. The yarn that I am using for the cardigan is a delicious blend of angora, merino, and nylon. I will admit to petting it while knitting! The pattern is pretty simple but I have a feeling that the moss stitch is going to get old, hence the desire to finish it before I lost interest. More to come...

No comments: